March 17, 2020: UPDATED! NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS: We will be temporarily closing the lobby at each of our branch locations beginning Thursday, March 19th. The health and safety of our customers, staff, and the community are of paramount importance. The drive up will remain open for business. Customers may still see us by appointment, so please call or email if you would like to meet with your banker. Our mobile app and online banking services continue to be available 24 hours a day. Please also don’t hesitate to call. We are standing ready to continue serving you the best way possible.
March 14, 2020: As we watch the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolve at a rapid pace, we wanted to reach out to communicate that our team here at Badger Bank is taking steps to continue serving our customers, staff and the community. Our branches remain open as normal. However, it is difficult to predict how this situation will play out and we will continue to monitor and re-evaluate as additional information becomes available. Rest assured that regardless of the developments that evolve your accounts will remain available to you.
• Our senior leadership is closely monitoring the situation on a daily basis. We have preparedness plans in place and continue to follow the precautions issued by official health agencies.
• Our people are being advised to follow best-practices when it comes to safety. We are re-evaluating the way we conduct daily business to minimize the need for group gatherings, and have plans in place for absences, if needed.
• Careful attention is being paid to additional disinfectant procedures in all bank locations, adding to the existing robust routines we already use.
We want to reassure you that you will continue to have access to banking services in the midst of this unique situation. While our branch locations do remain open at this time, we respect and understand that you may not be comfortable visiting the bank in person. We’ve made significant investments offering clients the latest in banking technology, which also allows you to continue banking in a number of ways, without visiting a branch location, if you choose.
• Online banking: You can continue to manage most of your banking needs online at badgerbank.bank.
• Mobile deposits: Our mobile app is a shortcut to many online banking features. It also offers the convenience of making deposits using your device camera, without leaving home.
• By phone: As always, we are happy to talk with you. Your local bank is just a phone call away.
• Drive-throughs: Continue to be open at all branch locations as well.
We remain deeply committed to our customers, staff and the community. Thank you for your trust in Badger Bank.