We are currently looking for bright, customer service oriented individuals to join our team.
Full-Time and Part-Time Teller
This position provides prompt, efficient and courteous service to customers while processing transactions, researching and answering questions/concerns and cross-selling financial services. Will provide additional services including: safe deposit boxes, new accounts, and savings instruments. Treats customers and fellow team members in a courteous and respectful manner at all times. Must be willing to commute to and work at any of the Badger Bank locations should the need arise.
- Greet each customer in a friendly, courteous manner whether in person or by phone.
- Identify each customer according to policies, ensuring service to the appropriate customer
- Listen to each situation carefully, refer to the appropriate department and research to resolve problems
- Review all documents completed for accuracy, readability and completeness
- Keep current on all policy or procedural changes and stay current on compliance regulations
- Initiate ideas to enhance office and operation goals and efficiency
- Maintain a professional teller station, have sufficient amount of supplies and keep the station clean and organized
- Ensure proper cash drawer security and balance drawer to teller totals in the computer system
- Any other duties as assigned
We are looking for a candidate that has strong attention to detail and great problem-solving skills. The person in this role must have the ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
The candidate must have availability Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 A.M. and 5 P.M. with a Saturday morning rotation.
Fort Atkinson Full-Time Receptionist
Badger Bank is looking for a full-time Receptionist that will provide excellent service by greeting customers that walk through the door as well as those calling in. The ideal candidate will be friendly and outgoing as they are the first person to have contact with our customers. This position will be required to use computer software, with training provided, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Some duties include:
- Answering the phone and greeting customers to direct them in our lobby
- Update the shared calendar
- Greet vendors and make sure sign-in sheet is complete
- Make coffee and monitor supplies
- Monitor stamps
- Sort mail and disperse
- Review and input various items into spreadsheets
- Order customer checks and register orders
- Filing accounts payable and other items
- Answer simple account related questions over the phone after verifying the customer
- Back-up to teller line on an as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned
This position will be Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. but there could potentially be Saturday work.
Please submit your resume to Candy Allard at [email protected] or call 920.563.2478 for an application.