The SBA understands the importance of your small business — and so do we. Come see us to get the financing you need.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity1
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Small Business Loan Assistance Durning the COVID-19 Pandemic
At Badger Bank we care about you and your business, we want you to succeed. We are proud to say we are a SBA certified lender. Please see the link below for more information regarding the various loans available at this time.
For more information and/or to apply, please email: [email protected] for Badger Bank’s application packet.
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.