Manage your money anytime, anywhere. Badger Bank’s Online Banking gives you 24/7 access to your money! It’s easy, convenient and secure. Enroll today!
- View balances and transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Pay bills using Badger ePay.
- Get account alerts using Messenger.
- Access your monthly statements online with Badger eStatements.
View Your Statement Online! It’s easy, secure and at no additional cost to you! You receive an email as soon as your monthly statement is available through your online banking.
Go green today, enrollment is easy!
- Log in to your Personal Online Banking Account.
- Choose "My Settings" in the upper header menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see eStatement Enrollment.
- Follow the simple instructions.
- You will receive an email when your monthly statements are available for viewing.
Pay your bills safely and securely in minutes with Badger ePay. You decide who gets paid and when, so control of your finances is right at your fingertips. It’s simple, fast and convenient. And with no stamps to buy, you’ll even save a little money each month! Enroll in Badger ePay today!
- Control who you pay, when and how much.
- Set up one-time or recurring payments.
- Track your payment history.
- NEW! Setup eBill to receive bills electronically from participating companies.
- Add billers quickly and easily.
- Enjoy peace of mind with Badger ePay. Contact us with any questions or concerns, we’re here to help!
*Fees may apply to Badger ePay if not receiving eStatements, or due to inactivity.
*If a payee does not accept electronic payment, a paper check will be mailed.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions related to the Badger ePay service.
To view the Badger ePay Demo, click here!
Not yet an online banking user? Enroll now
Stay up to date on your finances by setting up Badger Bank Messenger account alerts. Wondering what your balance is? Or whether your mortgage check was cashed? With Badger Bank Messenger, you’ll receive text and/ or email alerts that put the answers at your fingertips (standard text messaging charges may apply). Badger Bank’s Messenger is a smart way to stay connected with your finances.
There are a variety of alerts available to let you know about important account activity and service items, including:
- Check Cleared Alerts
- Transaction Alerts
- Balance Alerts
- Deposit Alert
To set up these alerts, once you've signed in to Online Banking, click on the Alerts tab on the top header. From this screen, you can customize your alert preferences. See your friendly Badger Banker for additional details or setup information. (Note: Click here for a detailed guide to Badger Bank Messenger.)