Badger eBusiness Connect Online Banking: The solution to ALL your online banking needs for ANY sized business!
Manage your money anytime, anywhere. Real-Time cash management designed exclusively for business customers! It’s easy, convenient and secure. Contact your friendly Badger Business Banker today!
- Easily manage all deposit, savings and loan accounts.
- Verify deposits, transfers and loan payments.
- View real time account balances and activity.
- Administration of each employee access.
- Transaction history reports.
- Detail of posted transactions with check images.
- Electronic monthly statements with check images.
- Fund transfers.
- Export information into your account software.
- Stop payment request.
- ACH origination (Payroll/Receiving payments).
- Wire transfers.
Benefits of eBusiness Connect:
- Banking on YOUR schedule- ANYWHERE!
- NO software to purchase.
- Increase productivity.
- Easier to manage cash flow.
- Secure online interface with Token device.
- Instant access to all bank account information.
Badger Bank eBusiness Connect specialists are available to assist you with any questions or concerns during normal business hours at (920) 563-2478.
*Fees may apply for additional services.
View Your Statement Online! It’s easy, secure and FREE! You receive an email as soon as your monthly statement is available through your online banking. Go green today, enroll now!
Not yet an online banking user? Contact your friendly Badger Business Banker today!
Stay up to date on your finances by setting up Badger Bank Messenger account alerts. With Badger Bank Messenger, you’ll receive text and/ or email alerts that put the answers at your fingertips (standard text messaging charges may apply). Badger Bank’s Messenger is a smart way to stay connected with your business finances.
There are a variety of alerts available to let you know about important account activity and service items, including:
- Check Cleared Alerts
- Transaction Alerts
- Balance Alerts
- Deposit Alert
To set up these alerts, once you've signed in to Online Banking, click the Messages link under the messages toolbar and then Setup a New Alert. From this screen, you can customize your alert preferences. See your friendly Badger Business Banker for additional details or setup information. (Note: Click here for a detailed guide to Badger Bank Messenger.)