Family Wealth Advisors offers personalized and confidential solutions to secure your financial goals and ensure your legacy lasts. Investment services are offered by Mike Wendt of Family Wealth Advisors and offer Securities through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. Mike is a registered representative of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
We offer a broad range of products and services in the areas of retirement planning, investment management, estate and trust administration, and charitable giving.
Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. offers a diverse package of investment products and services. However, the most important product we offer is our service to you.
- We treat your financial future as carefully and thoughtfully as if it were our own.
- We are dedicated to understanding your wants and needs.
- We make financial education a priority.
- We deliver easy, comprehensive access to your account information.
- We personally know you so we can ensure your investment program will fit your financial situation.
Products & Services:
Our team will help you set a clear and realistic path toward meeting your financial goals while optimizing your investments. We focus on long-term strategies designed to change your vision into reality.
- Retirement Planning
- College Education Funding
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- Estate and Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Review
- Brokerage Services
The following investment products and services are offered by Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.:
- Mutual Funds
- Variable Annuities and Variable Universal Life
- Brokered Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Fee-Based Managed Accounts
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Managed Futures Funds
- -Direct Participation Programs
- Alternative Investments
- Unit Investment Trusts
- Tax-Advantaged Investments
- IRAs – Traditional/Roth/Rollover
- 401(k), 403(b) Plans
- SIMPLE and SEP IRA Plans
- Section 529 College Savings Plans
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
We offer the following fixed and insurance products:
- Traditional Life Insurance including Term and Universal Life
- Fixed Annuity Products
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Location & Hours:
545 Village Walk Lane, Suite C
Johnson Creek, WI 53038
Phone | (920) 699-3937
Fax | (920) 699-7251
Regular office hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Additional hours are available by appointment. Please contact us by calling 920-699-3937 or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BrokerCheck is a free tool which is part of FINRA's ongoing efforts to help investors make informed choices about brokers and brokerage firms. Use BrokerCheck for information about the background of an investment professional.
a. Securities products offered or sold are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other Federal Government Agency.
b. Securities products offered or sold are not deposits or other obligations of Family Wealth Advisors and are not guaranteed by the bank or their affiliates.
c. Securities products offered or sold are subject to investment risks including possible loss of principal and may go down in value.
d. Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC.
Advisory Services through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser.
e. Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser. Cambridge and Family Wealth Advisors are not affiliated.
f. Family Wealth Advisors are registered for the securities business in the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.