Full-Time Teller in Cambridge
This position provides prompt, efficient and courteous service to customers while processing transactions, answering questions, researching questions/concerns and cross-selling financial services. They will need to provide additional services including: safe deposit boxes, new accounts and savings instruments. The ideal candidate will treat customers and fellow team members in a courteous and respectful manner, be able to lift 25 pounds and be able to stand for long periods of time. There may be a need to commute and work at any of the Badger Bank locations.
Some duties include:
- Identify each customer according to policies, ensuring service to the appropriate customer
- Listen to each situation carefully and refer the customer to the appropriate department to resolve problems
- Review all documents completed for accuracy, readability and completeness
- Keep current on all policy or procedural changes and stay current on compliance regulations
- Initiate ideas to enhance office and operation goals and efficiencies
- Maintain a professional teller station, have sufficient amount of supplies and keep the station clean and organized
- Ensure proper cash drawer security and balance drawer to teller totals in the computer system
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a candidate that has strong attention to detail and great problem solving skills. The person in this role must have the ability to perform basic mathematical functions. A new employee of Badger Bank must be fluent in English and the ability to speak Spanish is beneficial.
The candidate must be available Monday-Friday between the hours of 7 A.M. and 6 P.M. with Saturday morning rotation.