Full-Time Administrative Assistant/Human Resources Specialist
Badger Bank is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant/Human Resources Specialist. This position will perform a variety of tasks and provide excellent service to our employees. We need someone that will participate and support all bank related initiatives and provide general support to the Senior Management team.
Some duties include:
- Taking detailed minutes at Board and committee meetings
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, meeting deadlines
- Implement and monitor programs directed by management
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Handle requests for information and data
- Maintain employee files and payroll company records
- Develop and implement human resource policies and procedures
- Handle employee complaints and administer discipline processes
- Provide assistance to the Payroll Company with bi-weekly payroll
- Assist with the recruitment process by: posting job ads, sourcing candidates, conducting phone screens and scheduling interviews
- Perform new hire on-boarding
- Conduct reference checks as needed
- Support annual salary review
- Administration of retirement accounts
- Other duties as assigned
This position will require a strict adherence to confidentiality and high ethical standards. Badger Bank is looking for someone with past office experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products with professional verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and have excellent time management skills. Prior human resource experience is helpful, but not a requirement.
This position provides prompt, efficient and courteous service to customers while processing transactions, answering questions, researching questions/concerns and cross-selling financial services. Will provide additional services including: safe deposit boxes, new accounts, and savings instruments. A successful candidate must treat customers and fellow team members in a courteous and respectful manner at all times. Must be able to lift and carry approximately 25 pounds and be able to stand for long periods of time. Must be willing to commute to and work at any of the Badger Bank locations should the need arise.
Some duties include:
- Greet each customer in a friendly, courteous manner whether in person or by phone.
- Identify each customer according to policies, ensuring service to the appropriate customer
- Listen to each situation carefully, refer to the appropriate department and research to resolve problems
- Review all documents completed for accuracy, readability and completeness
- Keep current on all policy or procedural changes and stay current on compliance regulations
- Initiate ideas to enhance office and operation goals and efficiency
- Maintain a professional teller station, have sufficient amount of supplies and keep the station clean and organized
- Ensure proper cash drawer security and balance drawer to teller totals in the computer system
- Any other duties as assigned
We are looking for a candidate that has strong attention to detail and great problem-solving skills. The person in this role must have the ability to perform basic mathematical functions. A new employee of Badger Bank must be fluent in English and the ability to speak Spanish is beneficial.